CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

- T H E O N E -

hai guys..

Just wanna take a lil bit of ur time to read my post.. this post is dedicated to someone that always help me whenever or whatever help that i need (byk gak ah die tlg..).

His is...
-S O N O F J U R I S H-


This is some of his favours :-

-Tag NADIIA, BD, EXCO etc..
-Banner (byk do.. NADIIA la.. pe la..)
-Banting (same byk nagn banner.. cun2 lak tue..)
-Front page (gua x yah cte kot btape byknye.. thx bro..)
-Wallpaper (x cam kol bape pagi ntah die tlg aku wat.. hehe..)
-T-shirt NADIIA ( u just name it.. he'll perform according wut u want..)
-Baju F1 NADIIA (tp xjd.. hehe..)

* byk lg la die tlg tp xnk ckp sume coz aku rase die xske kalo aku mcm ckp pe yg die dh wat.. die ikhlas tlg sume tu.. hehe.. :p



Munir a.k.a Bomen

I just wanna say thx a lot on behalf of Dip. In Investment Analysis Commitee, my group members and myself for helping me out all this while.. this is something that I cant repay back. May God bless u all the way to heaven (altho i know its hard 4 u.. hehe).... :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ncheh!~

fairusfedder said...

whoaaaaa...payung abih ni!!!!perghh tq2 wei..aduh..buat banner ah utk aku..hahaha

Anonymous said...

ermmm..
another gay is born.....

AnDeH said...

Salam Ziarah,
jgn lupe sampaikan salam pada
lecture anda en Syamsyul Samsudin..

-Andeh-

Anonymous said...

ncheh... oit apac ko kene sumpahan ker??? hehehee

H@zRiK said...

baper ko bayar apac bomen??? hehehe hahahha nceh!!